The Battery Wall Controller (Product Code: 009303) is a 4 button remote control capable of both controlling its own Z-Wave network or acting as secondary mobile controller in a Z-Wave network managed by an IP gateway. It can directly control devices using four control channels (association groups) or trigger scenes in the central gateway. The POPP Wall Controller can control both with standard and enhanced security and therefore supports direct control of door locks etc.
The flat switch can be positioned on and removed from every planar surface without laying or pay attention cables.
Please note that the product is no longer in production.
- As manageable as a light switch
- Manages own Z-Wave network or works as secondary controller
- 4 buttons can be assigned free (as single buttons or button pairs)
- Controls devices directly or triggers complete predefined scenes
- Optimized energy management for longer battery life
- Positioning on every planar surface
- Frame and rocker switch in FOREVER design
- Article Dimensions (WxHxL): 15 x 195 x 3 mm
- Package Dimensions (WxHxL): 70 x 88 x 85 mm
- Article net weight: 0.050 Kg
- Article gross weight: 0.095 Kg
- Z-Wave Plus: yes
- WEEE: yes
- CE: yes
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts