The POPP Smart Outdoor Plug (Product code: 700397) is a Z-Wave controllable plug adapter for outdoor use. Thanks to the IP44 protection class the plug is splash-proof and can be used on the terrace or the balcony. Furthermore the Smart Outdoor Plug measures the power consumption and current load of the connected devices and has a built in overload protection.
The Smart Outdoor Plug is plugged in between the a device and the power outlet and can switch loads up to 3.500 W. Via Z-Wave the plug will be connected remotely to your Smart Home Gateway. With that you can control the plug via App, remote control or with the local button. The present energy measurements are transfered via Z-Wave in W, kWh and A.
Use the Smart Outdoor Plug to switch your sprinklers or outdoor lighting via remote control, Smartphone or automatically (in connection with sensor). With a Z-Wave Smart Home gateway you can also set different schedules, to switch the connected devices.
- Plug adapter Type F
- IP44 classification for in- and outdoor use
- Switches all loads up to 3500 W
- Switching by local button or by Z-Wave wireless technology
- Voltage measurement
- Energy consumption measurement in W und kWh
- Current load measurement
- Dimensions: 59 x 114 x 73 mm
- Switches connected devices directly
- Can be controlled by local button or controllers within Z-Wave network
- Local button can control other defined functions within the Z-Wave network
- Z-Wave Plus
- Smart Start und S2 Security Standard